Beam Summit is the premier conference for the worldwide community of Apache Beam users and contributors.
The 2022 edition of Beam Summit will be from July 18th to 20th, 2022. It will be a hybrid event with an onsite component in Austin, TX and all sessions (except for workshops) will also be live streamed for our online audience.
About Apache Beam
Apache Beam is an open-source, unified programming model for batch and streaming data processing pipelines that simplifies large-scale data processing dynamics. Thousands of organizations around the world choose Apache Beam due to its unique data processing features, proven scale, and powerful yet extensible capabilities. Click here to learn more about Apache Beam.
Benefits of particapting
In Beam Summit you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of Apache Beam´s role in the data processing lifecycle and if it is a good fit for your organization.
- Learn how leading organizations use Apache Beam.
- Understand deep technical details of how Apache Beam works and how to apply advanced techniques to solve complex scenarios.
- Improve your Beam skills through in-depth workshops.
- Interact with key developers of Apache Beam, as well as with other users and contributors from all around the world.
About previous editions
These are previous editions of the Beam Summit:
- Beam Digital Summit 2021
- Beam Digital Summit 2020
- Beam Summit North America 2019
- Beam Summit Europe 2019
- Beam Summit 2018
If you would like to know more about Beam Summit or contact the organizers please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org